Shelter and Emergency Services
- Emergency shelter for those seeking refuge from interpersonal violence/ domestic violence
- 24 Hour Crisis Hotline for people with questions and seeking services
- Counseling and Advocacy available through shelter services. (Both adult and children)
- Shelter stay includes meals, laundry and basic needs provided
- Shelter is an undisclosed and secure facility
- Support Group
- Bilingual Services
- There is no charge for shelter services
How to access Shelter Services:
- The hotline can be accessed 24 hours a day by calling 702-564-3227
- Because the shelter is confidential, you must call our hotline and complete an intake over the phone.
Internet Safety Alert
Your abuser can monitor the use of your computer and the Internet. Learn how to protect yourself.