- S.A.F.E. House offers trainings, educational presentations for all age groups related to domestic violence/interpersonal violence for anyone in the community and
- S.A.F.E. House can tailor the topic to your groups specific needs.
- S.A.F.E. House participates in many outreach events in the community to promote awareness and the services we provide.
- S.A.F.E. House hosts events throughout the year to increase awareness of violence in the home, in relationships; educate and explore new ways that we can all work to end violence.
Get more information about these services
- Please contact 702-451-4203 x 2107 or email annettes [at] safehousenv [dot] org for more information.
Internet Safety Alert
Your abuser can monitor the use of your computer and the Internet. Learn how to protect yourself.