Advocacy and Counseling Center Services:
- Counseling Services available to Victims of Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)
- for adults and/or children after leaving shelter
- for adults and/or children who do not need shelter, but just counseling services
- Support Groups
- Advocates available to assist in filling out and filing Temporary Protection Orders/TPO
- Advocacy through the justice system
- Transitional services to assist client with housing, resources, basic needs and continual support
- Bilingual services
- CPS Advocacy in relation to domestic violence
- Henderson Police Department Advocates
- All free of charge
How to Access Advocacy and Counseling Services:
- Please contact 702-451-4203 and ask to be directed to the services you need.
Internet Safety Alert
Your abuser can monitor the use of your computer and the Internet. Learn how to protect yourself.